tisdag 1 november 2011

I'm gonna give you all of my love...

....Kinda a weird expression don't ya think? As if you could run out of love...... Welll maybe you can?

Yea I can really feel how the philosopher in me comes out at night time...

Anyway? So.... Who am I gonna giva all of my love?
I'll give you a clue....

...It's about four inches tall but it's growing faster than you can imagine and it's the reason that I've changed my plans from going to the US this summer into going to Italy instead. And it's growing inside my sister's belly.

I'm gonna be an auunt!!! And I'm SO excited. Because if you know me, you know how much I love kids. I probably would've had some myself if it wasn't for basketball..... So I think it's a pretty good thing that I'm playing haha

So that was the good news for today. Love ~Jo

At my sister and her hubby's wedding last year :) It was an amazing day and I'm pretty sure they'll have plenty more to come!  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar