tisdag 27 september 2011

America vs. Europe

One thing that I'm going to write a lot about in this blog is the differences between the US and Europe.... Or mostly Sweden, I don't really care about the rest. But because most of you americans don't know the difference between Sweden, Switzerland, or any other european country I'll just sum it up and say Europe...

These differences can vary a lot..... It could be everything from health care systems to what and what not they're selling at Walmart.

And oh my god WALMART, I could write for hours about that place...... could it possibly be heaven on earth? We don't have that kinda store here ya know...... Geeez how I miss driving down to the wal-wal and just walking around for hours, trying on everything that I could fit in.... But if we look at it from the other side I lived in the smallest and most boring town ever and there wasn't much else to do.

I'll continue this tomorrow.... Right now I really need a shower. Bball practice two hours ago and I've almost got used to this smell.... But I think that my surroundings would appreciate it if I washed this sweaty body.

I can see that you are a few people who have found your way here.... I would be one very very very happy camper if you would just leave a comment on here. Right now it feels like I'm talking to myself and it freaks me out a little.

Thanks and I hope that everyone has a wonderful day!
Stay positive and spread some l o v e ~Jo


Wallymart. I miss all the weird people that worked there.... Some stranger than others

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar