torsdag 29 september 2011

Grandmothers

My sweet, wonderful grandma.
She's 92, a little foozy but the most kind-hearted person.

So, last night when I was "babysitting" her and she asked for the threehundredandfiftyfourth time where grandpa was.... I didn't have the heart to tell her that she already had asked that 353 times before so I just said where he was and if that didn't improve my patience I don't know what will...
I kind of feel a special connection to my granny just because I am an 72 years younger exact copy of her. We are the same height, her old dresses fits perfectly on my body.... And when I look at old head shots of her I can't believe that It's not me. I look like so much like she did when she was young it makes me scared.


Grandma ~20 yrs

Ok so it doesn't look like it in these pics...... But I promise you it's crazy bananas how much I look like her

Don't really have anything more to say, I've had a really crappy day but I'm not gonna take it out here on my precious little blog ;)

Just take care of each other and remember that you're all worth the whole world.
We all tend to forget that sometimes, don't we?
Love ~Jo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar