måndag 26 september 2011

This shit is insane

Oh and excuse my language.
But this blogging thing is way more intense than I thought.
There are so many things to do with the design and all that.... So i forgot to actually write?

So!!!!! Let's start this thing.
Í will start this blog by apologizing about all of the thing that I won't apologize for in the future...

1. I'm sorry if my posts are too long and boring. If they are, you will have the qualified right to cyber-slap me in the face.

2. I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect. I'm not american, english, australian or any other nationality who spoke english even before they came out their mommy's vavuzzle.

3. I'm sorry if I curse.... The only year I spent in an english-speaking country was with lots of ghetto bball players... and their way of spreading their love is by simply saying "i'd fuck that bitch". But I'm not like that, i proooomise...

4. I'm sorry if you don't agree with everything I say. But that's not really my problem.

Ha ha....... Nr 4 is SO not true. But didn't I sound really cool and confident when I said that it's not my problem? I wish! if you don't like what I say, just let me know and I will change. Because I always have a strong urge to please every single person that I meet. I want everyone to like me.

And that didn't sound self-pitying at aaaaaaaaaalll.
I think I'll stop there. I can feel that I'm off to a great start.......

So long lovers! ~Jo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar