fredag 30 september 2011

realization

Don't you hate it when you come to understand something you know that you've known all the way, you've just ignored. But trust me, reality IS catching up to bite your ass and curse you because you've been so stupid. So if you wanna know that's where you can find me right now. People you already know are bad will not change just because you want them to. Credulity is very overrated. Good thing I realized this now and not in a month or two :)

Anyway, positive thoughts!! I've got a carrot cake baking in my oven right now..... my teammates coming over tonight and I was thinking that carrot cake is the perfect pre game meal before our game tomorrow ;)

Sooooo I gotta go clean up this mess that my apartment is creating..

Fun friday!!! Wohoooo.... or... not.
Haha, take care of each other babes.
Love ~Jo

housewife Jo-jo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar