tisdag 27 september 2011

yeah buddy, rollin' like a big shot

So, I don't know what you guys think.... But I don't really like waking up at 6.30 a.m.
But because I'm a good girl I was going to class at 8....... only to find out it was a totally useless class and it was over after 25 minutes... So I could've slept in until 10 but instead I had 3 hours to kill at the university. Love my life.

Right now I'm so tired I have to fight against my will to take a nap..... Because I know that if I do, I will hate myself at 5a.m when I'm lying in bed counting sheep, desperately trying to fall asleep...

And just a reminder to myself: I have to remember to send away a special package to a special girl in North Dakota tomorrow..... the world's greatest Dawne has turned 21! Crazzzzy Bananas!!!

2½ more hours until practice starts..... And I have to go do something so that I won't fall asleep.

See you later lovers! ~Jo

This is me and dawne almost 2 years ago! It's craaaaazy how time flies.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar